Forms & Permits


The Town of Union has adopted Burnett County Zoning; however, all requests for a Zoning Change or Conditional Use Permit must be approved by the Town Board prior to being approved by the County. .
Please contact Burnett County Zoning @ (715) 349-2109 for zoning questions and land use permits.

Thank you!!


Short-Term Rental License

Any residence rented out on a short-term basis (less than 30 days – VRBO’s, Air B&B’s, etc.) are required to obtain a Short-Term Rental License from Burnett County.

Click on the link below for an application and complete licensing requirements.

Short Term Rental License

Dog License

If you still need a Dog License, please include a check made out to the Town of Union, have your form filled out (a copy was included with your taxes if you licensed a dog last year) and send with your current Rabies Certificate from your Vet, to our Town Treasurer, Jayne Schwartz at 28017 County Rd. FF, Webster WI 54893

Dog Licenses are handled by the Town of Union Treasurer, Jayne Schwartz;  Jayne can be reached at (715) 205-8991.

You can use the following link to download a license application:


Operators' Licenses

If you are looking to obtain an Operator’s License, you must send a copy of the application below and a copy of your Operators License held within the last 2 years or certification of completed "Responsible Beverage Server" class along with a check made out to the Town of Union for $12.00 for operators new to the Township ($7 for a one-time background search and $5 for the license) or $5.00 for those renewing existing licenses. If your background search shows reason for concern, you will be contacted and asked to appear before the Town Board to address the matter.

Operators Licenses are handled by the Town Clerk, Miki Messer (715-566-1857).

You can download an Operators-Application by clicking on this link.


Alcohol License Retail Forms

Are available for download directly from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue here: